What Hosts are saying

So, I originally booked for 60days. 1st half of was charged and paid while the 2nd half was held for remainder 30days. My payment was processed the day BEFORE the second half started. My accomodations are great, but my job wants me closer to work (trav... Latest reply by Sivi0
    I have a guest coming for a buisness trip in april. He now wants me to change who is coming.So in detail, he is not coming but a coworker who is new to the site.I have moderate cancelattion and I do not do the cacellation on my end unless the flat is on f... Latest reply by Þórunn1
    Hello , I already call airbnb just now but my problem not yet solve .I have a guest to check in on this week until off end month , but today have something happened about cancellation from my side . 10 guest get cancellation from our side. But i not do an... Latest reply by David126
    We have made a reservation for 10-13 April and have paid the money in full. We have noticed that the listing has now disappeared off airbnb completely and have emailed the host a number of times without any response. We have said that we will need to canc... Latest reply by Quincy
    I was given a 2 day credit for a reservation that i could not get in to because Air bnb s site was down. where do i find that 2 day credit? Latest reply by Donna72
    Hello, I cant believe that I am actually having to write this post! My wife and I started renting out our spare bedroom on AirBNB in the new year - we have had around 13 guests - all of whom have left glowing, five star reviews. We were having a great tim... Latest reply by Charles321
    Hi just wanted to say that my calendar seems to be working properly again .
    hi all, I have visited one of the listings in Tbilisi on Airbnb. The host says, she reviewed me, but I have not received anything in the inbox. Neither the travel history is visible in inbox, or my airbnb profile. it seems as if I had been nowhere. Could ...