What Hosts are saying

Hi, Blue Mountains Council appears to have chosen an arbitrary number of bedrooms as a requirement for short term rental properties. If a property has four or more bedrooms they have stipulated the requirement for a development application including a sta...
    Hello, I have booking requests showing up in the calendar as Pending. When I click on it and click on the button "Respond to request" I get directed to the home page with a little ribbon on top of the browser stating "You do not have access to this". Trie... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hi, dear community members. I am curious about your opinion.So I offered a discount to guest for her next stay (which was personal message to her) and she went ahead and wrote about this in review. I am not happy with. Would this review be violating conte... Latest reply by Az2
    Any tips on how to dry duvets so that they don't crease or where to buy some that don't wrinkle? Latest reply by Jill2
    I don't have a business and am doing b&b for extra cash only . I have had my payments stopped because I haven't registered as a business . What do I do as there doesn't seem to be an alternative ? Thanks in advance of advice . Latest reply by Lisa144
    Recent guest must have thrown a party which resulted in my apartment smelling of smoke and my TV being broken off from its stand. Are there any actions I can take to penalize this guest besides writing a bad review? Latest reply by Lyz5
    Bonjour, Je suis en réservation instantanée et pourtant quand je mets en place les filtres, si je mets celui de la réservation instantanée ... mon annonce disparait des propositions. Quelqu'un aurait il une idée sur le sujet ?Merci par avance Latest reply by Quincy
    Hello! I've recently been in the process of receiving/responding to inquiries from a potential guest. When the conversation which was going very well seemed to end suddenly, I checked the list of inbox messages on my cell phone, and noticed the designa... Latest reply by Sarah977