What Hosts are saying

My mother signed up and she appears as pending on my list, but when she tries to use her credit it doesnt show up! She had used airbnb 3 times now, and the option of using the credit when paying never appears. Can anybody help me with this? or know if ... Latest reply by Steve143
    Dear Airbnb support, Could you please tell me when I am going to be refunded for the 742.28 € of booking cancellation fees that appear on my revenue list as income to come at some point in time? This is in relation to booking [information hidden] for we... Latest reply by Viviane57
    So my wife and I have been Airbnb travelers for a few years and we were looking for a host in the Encinitas area. At 6 a.m. with my grandchild asleep in the bed with us (just a few months old) the phone rings and it is Maicah from Airbnb who wants to tal... Latest reply by Sandra126
    I woke up this morning to find that someone had booked my house instantly for one night on Easter weekend. It clearly states on my house details that a stay is for a minimum of two nights. When I told her this she said that she did not see it and when s... Latest reply by Sandra126
    I accidentally cancelled an Airbnb reservation that I made in June. We will be travelling at the end of September. I am a guest. When I rebooked the same room, I noticed that the room is $20 CAD more expensive than the price I got in June. I rebooked t... Latest reply by Caroline591
    I chose to set my apartment price at 50$ because Airbnb said : "tip: 56$". I chose to rent it for a bit less since I'm new with no reviews. After talking to a few people, I realize that that's a really low price for a whole apartment (1bdr, hosts 4) in a ... Latest reply by Monica588
    My first guests are expected to arrive from the US tomorrow for 10 days. I've tried emailing, messaging and calling but I can't get any response. It being St. Patrick's Day here in Ireland tomorrow, I don't want to hang around all day. I had flexible book... Latest reply by Marit-Anne0
    Hola Soy nuevo en airbnb y se me ha presentado una situación, pues tengo una reserva hecha para dentro de una semana y por problemas y tengo una rotura en el baño que me lo va a impedir. Mi pregunta es : que opciones tengo en caso como este sin que ni el ... Latest reply by Quincy