Can anyone help me with my Host login?

Answered!
Michelle1272
Level 6
Toowoon Bay, Australia

Can anyone help me with my Host login?

Hi

I am having trouble finding the green air bnb symbol so I can log into my host account.

I am also having trouble finding my property when I search for it.

1 Best Answer
Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Please have a look at this article which might help: 

To ask a new question in the Community Center,  click below!

Stephanie_0-1677152405466.png

Thanks

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

View Best Answer in original post

457 Replies 457
Kathryn331
Level 1
Fort William, United Kingdom

@Jennifer1579 wrote:

I can't find anything as a host!  I want to put some photos on my listing and edit but can't find

a "manage lsiting" button anywhere ont he site. 

How do I sign in to my account

@Jennifer1579 wrote:

I can't find anything as a host!  I want to put some photos on my listing and edit but can't find

Go to your profile 1st then see manage your listings. 

I agree accepted a booking but as usual have difficulty getting onto my dash board to get info about the guest so I can contact her

This happens all the time

Me too

hi

Hi Jennifer.  I have found a way to login to my hosting account and it isvery user friendly.  Simply download Air BnB app to your android phone.  Upon opening the app it will take you to the general bookings page for your personal teavel bookings.  At the bottom of the page Go to Profile>switch to hosting.  Its as easy as that.  Now you can do whatever you want on your hosting page.  You can similarly reverse the process Profile>switch to travelling.  Good luck

@Jennifer1579 wrote:

I can’ Find a way to log into my account.  I am a host and need the calendar and reservations

Me too, I can't even reply to  a guest who wants to stay. I have contacted Airbnb twice and still get nowhere.

Cannot find Manage Listingon my Ipad.

i want to edit my Listing

please help

I am having the same trouble from my android phone. Fine on my laptop. Why is this i  wonder. Site just too complicated and geared for sales?

I registered 2 apartments today. When can they be found on your site?

Same here, don't know how to get into my account to change photos ......

I too am having this issue. I have been a host far more than I have been a guest but it defaults to me as a guest and I cannot see where to flip.