How are you all ??

Munu4
Level 1
Kathmandu, Nepal

How are you all ??

Namaste every one, I'm very new in this , I just want to greet you all. I'm from Nepal, Munus Travel Home ist new Property and also new to AirBnB.

I'm very impressed this plate form. 

Nepal is moment suffering badly with Covid-19,  2nd web. Government is not doing their job properly to safe people except imposing Lockdown.

I hope very soon situation will be ok and people can Travel to Nepal.

Stay healthy and Safe

2 Replies 2
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Munu4 

I looked at your listing and it is not correctly setup.

Now somebody can book the whole place (8 rooms !) for just the price of 1 guest

You need to create a listing for each room !

If you (also) want to offer the place to large parties, then you need to create a listing for a combination of rooms or even for the whole place, and set a fee for each additional guest

https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/1507/how-do-i-add-a-fee-for-additional-guests-to-my-listing

Then also calenders must be linked to prevent double bookings.

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Munu4  In addition to what Emiel has told you about your listing being set up incorrectly, the listing description need to say more than that it is a family home and what it is close to.

Your listing description is where you let guests know what to expect when booking with you. It is necessary to describe the living situation. How many beds are in a room? Would the guest be sharing the room with another guest they don't know? How many guests would be sharing a bathroom? Are their cooking facilities for guests to prepare their own meals? You say you provide breakfast. What kind of breakfast- is it a meal you prepare or fruit, yoghurt, bread, etc. that guests just help themselves to when they are ready to eat?

Use the listing description to paint a picture for guests of what their stay will be like. And as English isn't your first language, find someone who is fluent in written English to help correct any spelking ir grammar errors. There are several spelling errors in your very brief description.

Yes, Covid has been hard on everyone. I have had my shared home listing closed to bookings since March 2020. There are no govt. restrictions on me renting, but it is too big a risk for me to have strangers in my home until I can get vaccinated.

My daughter spent 4 months in Nepal many years ago when she was 19. She loved your country and the people. Namaste.