How do i get to live chat with someone on airbnb to fix a problem asap?

Matthew15
Level 1
Madrid, Spain

How do i get to live chat with someone on airbnb to fix a problem asap?

How do i get to chat to someone from airbnb???? its crazy complex!!!

45 Replies 45
Darcy27
Level 1
Fayetteville, AR

I sent my bf a $40 first time coupon, be just booked his first trip today, is there a way to go in and apply the coupon to the already booked first time trip?

I don't know if you can apply the coupon after the fact, but if there was a way, it would involve contacting Airbnb support.

United States +1-415-800-5959 +1-855-424-7262 (toll-free)

Hallo soy Fabiola Cobena Cadena puede alguien contactarme para ver un piso en Hamburgo? 

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hola @Fabiola75,

Soy Quincy y me encargo de dinamizar este foro angloparlante de Airbnb.

Te agradezco que utilices este foro para solventar dudas, pero quizás te interese saber que tenemos un foro hispanohablante en Airbnb, donde participan anfitriones en español. Te invito a que visites El Centro de la Comunidad, donde tu publicación, al ser en español, tendrá más visibilidad y más posibilidades de ser contestada por otros anfitriones de Airbnb. Te animo a que también publiques tu duda allí.

Un saludo y gracias por participar en la Comunidad de Airbnb.

Quincy

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Tibor6
Level 1
Budapest, Hungary

Hi everyone! 

Was just wondering what to do in Budapest with the current situation that Airbnb is causing with their catastrophic website .

Budapest has 22 district . Tourist are mainly using the inner circle which is probably 7-8 district.

Here comes the problem. It is all mixed up now ! I have listings in downtown but however I tend to appear on the other side of the river as well and vice versa! We have district where square meter prices are just as high as in New York State but we are not distinguished anymore because when guest are actually filtering to us they see just about everybody in our surrounding districts as well! There can be no competition anymore only price wise value has lost This whole thing is a disaster ! calling customer service does not help they are opening a ticket for a few days about this problem and that is it to it nothing ever happens .i have been a super host for 3 consecutive years I hardly host anyone here anymore because with this current situation I would have to lower my prices with a massive 30-40 percent which would be just ridiculous! Any thought what one could do ?

Tibor ( district 5 Budapest )

How can I live chat with someone  at AirBNB 

@Jeremy223 there is no live chat.

There is messaging (which can be slow or fast, depending on the person you get assigned to).

There is a phone call.

Those are sort of your only options.

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Jeremy223,

I hope you were able to see Matthew's reply. 

I was able to find a guide on how to contact Airbnb > here <.

I hope you find this helpful!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Donald97
Level 2
Newkirk, OK

Review of host/hostess freezes in the middle of my review AND  I can not proceed

@Donald97  Can you try on an actual computer? Or maybe reinstall you phone app and try again. 

Donald97
Level 2
Newkirk, OK

We have stayed with 2 airbnb in September in Europe.  I  cannot rate the host/hostess because the airbnb website freezes half way through the review

Donald97
Level 2
Newkirk, OK

The "freeze" occurs with the "screen" : rate the host/hostess (personal, only they will see it)

@Donald97  There's only two steps left after that. Can you try to install the AirBnB app on your phone and try it that way. If you're using a computer maybe clear your cache and cookie and try again. 

OK, I will try cell phone which has airbnb app.  Thank you.

Donald97
Level 2
Newkirk, OK

I will tgry my cell phone which has airfbnb app.