How to add your internet speed to your listing?

Hilary79
Level 8
Spokane, WA

How to add your internet speed to your listing?

Anyone know how to add the WiFi speed so it shows up in the Amenities summary?  Below is a screen shot of some else's listing.

I looked under Amenities on my listings and didn't see a place to add it?  Also, adding the detail about the TV would be pretty cool as well!

Thanks in advance!screenshot Airbnb.png

7 Replies 7
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Hilary79 

Under the "WIFI" amenity is a text link: add details, when clicked you see this:

Emiel1_0-1607626286226.png

Hope this helps

Marlicia0
Level 2
Franschhoek, South Africa

Dear Emiel1, were you able to sort this issue out.  I have the same.

Would love to get help from anybody out there.  Please!

Sandra856
Level 10
Copenhagen, Denmark

@Hilary79 I have noticed that it only seems to be possible to ad wifi info etc. when you use a browser not when using the app :-). 

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Hilary79 

I  only use the a browser, so no idea what is in the app.

Hi @Emiel1

The reason why I mentioned it was because it is not possible to ad such info using the app. And that that could be the reason why she might have had problems finding it. 

Marlicia0
Level 2
Franschhoek, South Africa

I have the exact same problem.  Were you able to sort yours out?

@Marlicia0 

Airbnb has since changed the way you add WiFi speed to the listing since this was originally posted.   

ABB sent me an email about 3-4 weeks ago stating WiFi speeds weren't going to be posted this old way anymore and to post it now you need to 'test' the speed for it to be shown on the site.  When I was last at the rental, I went into the listing information for the home (via the app on my cell phone), found the setting for wifi.  It then walked me through how to test the speed which it ultimately posted on my listing.

Best of luck!