I currently have both Airbnb and VRBO listings on my Airbnb calendar but when I export the ICAL format to Google only the Airbnb reservations are visible. How do I get fix this?

Answered!
Bill1193
Level 2
McKinney, TX

I currently have both Airbnb and VRBO listings on my Airbnb calendar but when I export the ICAL format to Google only the Airbnb reservations are visible. How do I get fix this?

I currently have  VRBO calendar reservations shown on my Airbnb calendar, I want to export the calendar to Google so I can share the dates automatically with my cleaning service.  When I copy the link generated in Airbnb it is not sending the VRBO calendar reservation dates to the newly created google calendar.  Would appreciate how to do this to automate cleaning scheduling with my maid service.  Thank you in advance.  Bill

1 Best Answer
Lisa723
Level 10
Quilcene, WA

@Bill1193 you have to export/import your Vrbo calendar directly to your Google calendar. Airbnb will not export imported events.

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Lisa723
Level 10
Quilcene, WA

@Bill1193 you have to export/import your Vrbo calendar directly to your Google calendar. Airbnb will not export imported events.

Lisa, thanks so do you have two imports to Google one from Airbnb and a second from VRBO in order to have a complete calendar?   I assume you let the Airbnb calendar with it's link to VRBO deconflict reservations and the separate links for each will populate a Google calendar for that listing that has already been deconflicted?   Sorry if that sounds confusing but I am trying to get this straight in my head.  

Thx, Bill