Impossible to transfer my announcment to another host?

Impossible to transfer my announcment to another host?

In Italy for tax reasons we need to transfer the announcment titolarity from me to my mother, she is also an host with another home on airbnb.

We asked support, but they answered that there is no possibility to transfer my announcment, and all the guides, details and information we added during the last years to my mother's account...

does anyone have a similar request? we would like to manage everything from one single account and we would also like to keep previous feedbacks and ratings from the community.

thanks in advance for any help

3 Replies 3
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

You can add your mother as your co-host. @Filippo314 

You can't transfer listings between profiles as it would open the system to scammers wanting to hide bad reviews from guests . 

Hello and thanks for your answer.

We did this long time ago and it worked untill now.

Unfortunately now AirBnB and Italian tax authorities require that the person entitled for the Ad is the same phisical person that then declares the income for tax purposes: this forces us to have my mother as "the host" and me as the co-host otherwise I will be accountable for the taxes related for my mother's revenues.

I guess if there is someone from AirBnB that can look into this and give us a solution to transfer the Ad, I think I wouldn't be the only one needing such functionality to be implemented in italy.

For what regards the reviews hiding behaviour you described, we have the exact opposite requirement: we would like to keep all the good reviews we had in the past also after transfer.

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Filippo314 I don't know why the Italian tax authorities are being so awkward. I thought Airbnb gives you  the ability to send the income to anyone you want (or split between 2 people) so you can nominate 100% to your co-host mother.