My listing suddenly become unlisted

Ricky-and-Diana0
Level 2
Lisbon, Portugal

My listing suddenly become unlisted

I’m an Airbnb host since 2014, currently managing 12 properties listed EXCLUSIVELY on the Airbnb platform, and proud to have hosted more than 2000 guests in those listings. Unfortunately, since 3 days now, one of my listings has suddenly become unlisted, and I am unable to activate it / re-list it on the site. I have reached the Airbnb Help Center 3 days ago via the Airbnb costumer service help line and via their site, but they could not provide any explanation or possible solution to the matter. As I’ve said, I have the flat listed on Airbnb ONLY and if the listing is not active, I have no possibility to receive any bookings. Considering the already HARD times most hosts are passing through, I have to say I am really worried and specially frustrated that my listing is offline and that the Airbnb Help Center does not give me any answer to the problem, and I continue, more than 72h after my first contact, completely clueless about what’s going on and how long it will take to resolve the problem.

3 Replies 3
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Ricky-and-Diana0 

I see you now have 13 active listings, all are also in the search system.

So problem seems to be solved ?

@Ricky-and-Diana0  did you ever get this resolved and how did  you do it? We are having the same issue and have not heard from Airbnb.

@Maddie51  have you tried reaching out on Twitter or Facebook? Many people report better success with those routes, than call or chat.