What Hosts are saying

I cannot give a special offer to a quest. I do not see the button option. I have checked the FAQ on this topic, but none of the situations apply to me. The button just isnt there. What to do? Thanks. Anne-Marie Latest reply by Christine1
    Hi! I live in an appartment but is not mine. So i pay rent every month. I live there only 6 months. The other 6 i travel. So, i want to ask if Rbnb is available also for people that already rent a place. If yes, it will be very convinient for me to rent ... Latest reply by Paul0
    Hi! I live in an appartment but is not mine. So i pay rent every month. I live there only 6 months. The other 6 i travel. So, i want to ask if Rbnb is available also for people that already rent a place. If yes, it will be very convinient for me to rent ... Latest reply by Iris4
    Dear all , Not sure how this works .. so I am asking again. I live in Netherlands , and I am not sure if I need to pay taxes or how to declare it ? I am also not sure if I need to give a receipt ? I have not given my bank numbers to anyone , so how will I... Latest reply by Andrea9
    Hello,i am a new host and am having trouble understanding why the price appears different on the air bnb front page, compared to when i actually click on my listing.So, for 5 nights, for four people, my price should be as follows: $220/night for 4 person... Latest reply by Jane80
    Oops! I'm a new host... I have a guest coming in a couple of weeks who wanted to extend his stay and the request wasn't showing up for me. We thought it would make sense if he cancelled his reservation and re-booked. The site still showed that he was book... Latest reply by Clare0