What Hosts are saying

Dear Airbnb , I am worried about taxes ? do I need to pay taxes for the rental that I receive ? how do I do this ?Do I need to give a receipt to people when they stay ?Is there is help desk to ask my questions ? Sincerely ,Aroop Latest reply by Natalia3
    How do I edit my photo's they are flipped incorrectly?
    i want to confirm my reservation but need to clarify the sleeping arrangements for myself and my partner and a male friend visiting from Canada. i want to book due to high demand in that area for that date but dont want to accept strict 50% refund policy... Latest reply by Tracy0
    I can't seem to find my listing. I have been on Airbnb for about 2 months now and I have only had one booking. I even tried lowering my price to see if that was the issue, but to no avail. I'm at the same price or similar as other properties around me. Wh... Latest reply by Josephine7
    Hello Airbnb I do not get phone texts for all the messages guests and potential guests send me via airbnb messaging system.I do however receive phone texts for some of them so am unsure what may not be be working. Melissa Latest reply by Paul0