What Hosts are saying

I can see it on the APP, but can't find it on the website. Is it not available on the website??? HELP, I can't respond to someone that is trying to swap my Hawaii or Teton condo>>...
    i have a guest who was meant to arrive around 8pm. They have been advised that they have decided to go to the pub instead and arrive at out house ar 11.30pm. this is unacceptable - can i cancel? Latest reply by Amaris0
    I turned off our listing for a couple months then reactivated it. We haven't had any bites since so I had my sister look around and see if our listing came, she couldn't find it. Is there a way to confirm your listing is live? Thanks! Latest reply by Sara2
    Hi, I am new and just received my first booking request. As I wanted to ask the potential guest a question (we have a no smokers policy) I sent them a message. Because I didnt hit the decline or accept button it is now showing as cancelled. I didnt can... Latest reply by Jillie1
    Dear, I have two things which I advertised with aibnb. One apartment in Turkey and a Mobile Home in Belgium. I know the problems in turkey with Paypal. My question is that for the moment Paypal is been stopped for my account. I still want to use paypal fo...
    Hi! I have a question regarding verification elimination as part of the booking process: i don't have the requirements verification checked as option, but still guests are asked to verify themselves with an ID and an online profile. Any idea if anywhere e... Latest reply by Mala0