What Hosts are saying

Hi all, i have recently cancelled a reservation due to the fact that it was already pre-booked by another guest. I have cancelled the second person but the days are now not available to be booked by the second person.How can i sort the problem out for the... Latest reply by Mala0
    I had a brand new airbnb guest request 2 days in my private studio. She sounded delightful but her profile was not filled in. A photo of house in winter and no other verifications. I do not have instant book on as I like to get a feel for the people comin... Latest reply by Amaris0
    3 days now i m trying to contact my host .. i sent him messages , an email , i called him on his phone several times , i sent him a viber messages .. he's online he sees my messages and he's ignoring me completely ... can i trust this kind of hosts ?? i n... Latest reply by Amaris0
    Hello there,I am about to begin a trip (in 2 hours in fact!) and there is an issue the host has decided not to address - the first question I asked before reservation was whether wifi is provided in his apartment and he responded positively.A few days bef... Latest reply by Amy38
    Hi, I have my wifi network name and password listed in my "Basics" page, in the fields listed as such, but my guests constantly report that they're not being given that information, even after they'be been confirmed. How do I get Airbnb to share this inf... Latest reply by Paul0