NON-WORKING Airbnb calendar

NON-WORKING Airbnb calendar

Dear hosts,
Does anyone has had an experience with the NON-WORKING Airbnb calendar?

The problem in short:
After the setting up a check-in day, a guest is not able to fix a check-out date. The calendar shows that all further dates are not available.

Click on the 10th of July:
https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/1120542?s=67&shared_item_type=1&virality_entry_point=1&sharer_id=614755...

That calendar hasn't been working since 24th of June, i.e. over 2 weeks. The Airbnb customer service was informed about it on the 26th of June - no positive outcome.  And this is in the hottest for a travelling business month in Finland!

Have you been facing the same issue? Any compensation for the money lost? Thanks for the sharing in advance!

Have a great day!

Tatiana

4 Replies 4
Miloud0
Level 10
Rabat, Morocco

Salute @Tatjana6

If it is possible, could you try this : 

- Go to your Calendar on airbnb.
- Click a date to select it, or click and drag your cursor to select multiple dates.
- Select Available or Blocked.
- Click Save changes.  

Thanks, 

Miloud

Pat321
Level 1
Saint Petersburg, FL

In our calendars you have no choices like that. No selections at all. 

Cannot do anything with any calendar.

Some show as blocked by me and cannot be changed at all.

Amazing

Flavia195
Level 10
Grande Prairie, Canada

@Tatjana6 hi, how are you? I have the same problem. Everyday at 3pm my calendar is blocked like unavailable despite it be absolutely available. Since July 27 I hold with a customer service that told me i have changed custome rules( that i have never done). So i checked custom rules and it was sat in "Various" instead "None" . I reset and i click in "None" and saved. The day after and the next follow days until today, when i login in, my calendar is unavailable for guest booking and the custom rules is again set up in "various"... So. I have two theories.

1* someone from one of the hosts in my town works on Airbnb and play to blocked my list because i started with the right foot.

2* Someone from the customer service plays God and have fun to make this kind of thing.

Nobody has access to my devices, nobody else has my email or password that i use with Airbnb and my other two calendars works perfectly.

I asked for economic compensations on July 31 because in the last conversatio with the customer service, they told me it is a kind o BUG in their IT system...so...i asked the compensation for do not make any money since july 27 and until today, nobody answer my question or fix the problem.

Good luck...

Hi Flavia,

Thanks for sharing!

I wrote two letters to the top management of the Airbnb with a kind request to fix the problem as well as to compensate my financial lost. I haven't got any official reply from them.

I wish you the best luck too!

Tatiana