What Hosts are saying

I was referred by a friend and I just booked my first AirBnB trip ( $757 worth) When will I get the $40 travel credit that was supposed to come off my first trip? I clicked on my freind's link that they sent when they invited me. Latest reply by Helen3
    I receive the reservation and when I open the payment info I saw that : the topic is Payment breakdown 2 nights in Berlin. $43*2 nights. $86 Service fee. $13. Coupon. -40. We're is come from ? Wat is this coupon ? Latest reply by Cmilja0
    Hello,I have guests who arrived 2 days ago. They booked the apartment in July. I didn't get any mail concerning payment (that the money paid to me) as I receved till now for other reservations. When I open Upcoming Reservations, that reservation is there.... Latest reply by Lindsay68
    Hello everyone. I'm new to airbnb and i'm looking for advice.I recently moved to Germany to study and i'm currently in a dormitory. I have to move out of the dormitory soon and i found an offer for a single room apartment on another rental site. After i c... Latest reply by Rohit8
    Airbnb gave me a $100 credit for referrals, but every time I've booked my own travel, the coupon code doesn't come up on checkout. Am I missing something? Would LOVE to use it!!! Thanks in advance! Latest reply by Pear--Colin-0
    Hello... I've received a really fabulous review from my guests, but she wrote it vice-versa... the short message to me is visible on the web to other guests and the long description and really kind and nice words and description as the guide for other gue... Latest reply by Sabrina204
    Hi,I am unable to pre-approve a very appealing potential guest with a long stay because it says those dates are not available. I have tried clearing the dates but it doesn't work. I've seen this posted on message boards, but they were all new accounts. Mi... Latest reply by Marzena4
    I have been flat out with my bookings since starting a year or so ago but since July bookings have stopped and my friends and I can't find my listings unless we search my specific suburb. I'm so worried that I'm no longer gettin any bookings. What can I d... Latest reply by Maria758