Pay money

Iordan34
Level 1
Burgas, Bulgaria

Pay money

Hello,

I have a big problem. I had a guests, reservation number ** but I have no receive the money. The guest have already left.

I try to update my bank account, but i not receive a conformation sms code to +**.

I have tried many times. Pls help me because it is not not professional.

I expect an answer as soon as possible.

My e-mail: **

**[Personal information removed in line with - Community Center Guidelines]

12 Replies 12
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

Hi @Iordan34 this is a community centre not Airbnb customer support. You need to contact them - phone numbers are in a post pinned to the top of the help section of this forum.

Liv
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Iordan34,

I'd like to firstly thank you for highlighting the problem with your payments showing in your Transaction History (for payouts July 18-20th).

The Payments team identified the issue and I'm pleased to say it is now fixed.

If you visit your Transaction History page you should now see the payment rescheduled and it will be on its way to you shortly. 

I'm really sorry for any inconvenience this has caused and I hope this helps.

Thanks,

Liv

Liv it is with hope you or another community manager will see this post. I  have not been paid since July 19 and  after many messages ,conversations and assurances the non payment is being looked at I have posted here.

.After five days of assurances  I have yet to receive a reply except  it has been sent with another  urgent  notification to resolutions  case manager or pay dept .  I now await  a message from a supervisor.?

I do not want  to cause  undue stress for my new arriving family in  a weeks time  in a stressful  period in their life. traveling during covid regulations .

However what is one to do? I cannot accept a reservation and not  be paid? It appears that airbnb is not being quite honest  to its hosts  and perhaps in  cash flow diffculties given the numerous  posts of non payment?   I trust  mine and others will be looked after in a timely fashion such as the case i have  just  read and you resonded to.getting payment in days   Sincerely Bob Axworthy 

We are having the exact same problem.

Lesley28
Level 3
California, United States

was yours resolved? Im having the same problem

Lesley28
Level 3

Did airbnb resolve this? Im having the same problem and cant get help

Liv it is with hope you or another community manager will see this post. I  have not been paid since July 19 and  after many messages ,conversations and assurances the non payment is being looked at I have posted here.

.After five days of assurances  I have yet to receive a reply except  it has been sent with another  urgent  notification to resolutions  case manager or pay dept .  I now await  a message from a supervisor.?

I do not want  to cause  undue stress for my new arriving family in  a weeks time  in a stressful  period in their life. traveling during covid regulations .

However what is one to do? I cannot accept a reservation and not  be paid? It appears that airbnb is not being quite honest  to its hosts  and perhaps in  cash flow diffculties given the numerous  posts of non payment?   I trust  mine and others will be looked after in a timely fashion such as the case i have  just  read and you resonded to.getting payment in days   Sincerely Bob Axworthy

Lesley28
Level 3

Can you help me? Ive not been paid for the last 2 reservations and can not get assistance from airbnb. Ive called repeatedly and sent messages through the message center. IDK what is going on with airbnb . Ive hosted for 5 years and never experienced this. 

Hi Iam facing a similar problem. I have not been paid for the last 5 reservations. It shows in the transaction history as upcoming payouts but they are all past due. Cud you please assist thanks

Oliver568
Level 2
Shanghai, China

Marie1385
Level 2
Potrero, Costa Rica

Me too ....... no payout and I have updated details

Monique938
Level 2
Bocas del Toro Province, Panama

I have the same issue. Did someone fixed this problem?