Pay out still not resolved

Pay out still not resolved

@Catherine-Powell @Quincy @Stephanie 

@Jenny

After nearly three months, a lot ff calls, time spent on the phone with agents trying to figer out why we cant add my payput method,so far nothing is resolved, a Supervisor even gad tge courage to give ne around   had £2 compensation  for the time and trouble Im having, insulting, appaling I am 3months late with my  mortgage, I have bills to pay, family that I need to help. Im in the middle of  BREAKDOWN  with so much stress. I cant bellieve none so far from Airbnb has managed to do their job properly, luck of professionalis, respect towards customers When ????? WillI I  get my money?? When will this hell come to an end?? Who shall I contact? How can I take it further?

4 Replies 4
Jenny
Community Manager
Community Manager
Galashiels, United Kingdom

Hi @Claudete17 

Just confirming that I've responded on another of your posts to say that we've escalated this for you so that things can be sorted out.  Hopefully you'll get an update really soon.

Jenny

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Dear Jenny,

Thank you for your reply.

This is out of order, its been escalated so many times, agents calling me from France, Marroco, usa,uk . I explained to them what the problem is over and over again, they put me on old  with the most repetitive anniying music, come back to me saying they beed more time, again on old, them  they say they will call me back, and they just disapear . And here we go starting all over again.

Im so tired and stressed, my family needs money, my motgage its now 3 months late.

@Jenny 

Jenny
Community Manager
Community Manager
Galashiels, United Kingdom

Hi @Claudete17 

I really do sympathise with you, and I'm sorry that I can't do more, but the best thing to do to help is to put you in touch with the team that can help.

Please be reassured that we've done all we can do get you the help you need.

Jenny

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Hi @Claudete17,

I am sorry to see this situation has been taking so long to reach a resolution. I imagine how frustrating this is. Our team has come back to me and let me know they believe they have identified the source of the issue. Someone should have contacted you to discuss it, if they haven't done so already.

Warmly,

Catherine