Payment receipt language

Benedikt25
Level 4
Nuremberg, Germany

Payment receipt language

Hello,

I'm facing the problem that I need a payment receipt (for a stay in the US) in English language but parts of the generated PDF always end up in German language.

On the bottom of the Airbnb webpage my language preference is set to English, default currency is USD, and everything on the webpage is displaying in English. Are there any other language settings to be changed in order to obtain the receipt in English language?

Thanks for your help.

35 Replies 35
Milo25
Level 1
Berkeley, CA

Same problem here! I need to get reimbursement from this and I can't because no matter what I do, the receipt always is given in Spanish. Please help! 

Andrey98
Level 1
Moscow, Russia

Same problem

Leon1605
Level 1
New York, NY

Same problem here as well.

Hanna1255
Level 1
Minsk, Belarus

This is awful. Travelling abroad and having problems with providing a receipt from you site looks really not professional.

Juscelino0
Level 1
Campinas, Brazil

Same issue, anyone has a work around?

Cenk10
Level 1
Umeå, Sweden

Same problem - making it a huge challenge for reimbursement in business trips.

Definitely not using airbnb next time!

Jody129
Level 5
Denver, CO

Had the same problem (original receipt in Dutch and unable to get it in English). After calling customer support a help desk person helped me out by messaging me a url-link which gave access to the English receipt. I don't know if this will work for you, but it's worth a try: copy/paste the url and replace TYPEYOURCODE with your reservation code.

airbnb.com/reservation/receipt?code=TYPEYOURCODE&force_dynamic=true

It works very well. Thanks a lot !

Thanks! It works.

Thank you! You're a life saver! 

LEGEND! Works perfectly. Thank you so much!

Thank you so much, it works!

Additional discovery from my side, if you want the receipt in other languages, simply replace the country domain in that link ".com" with the country code of your desired language. For example:

-by changing to airbnb.fr you will get your receipt in French

-by changing to airbnb.de you will get your receipt in German

Hope this would help!

this is awesome, thanks!

This is life saving!

Thank you so much 🙂