Pre-approving again someone whose pre-approval I withdrew in error

Pre-approving again someone whose pre-approval I withdrew in error

Hi all

I have just had an enquiry which I would like to accept. 

I sent a pre-approval and began typing a message after I sent the pre-approval.

I then saw that there was a possibility to have sent a message with the pre-approval.

I therefore tried to withdraw the pre-approval in order to send my message together with the new pre-approval.

however, there seems no way to withdraw the withdrawal of a pre-approval - No more red button to 'pre-approve' and I am afraid I have somehow thrown my prospective guest away.

And he seemed so nice! 

HOPE SOMEONE CAN MAKE SENSE OF MY PROBLEM.

Thank you in advance.

Michael

3 Replies 3

You can't withdraw the approval, only decline it (which you don't want to do if you want to allow them to book). Just send them a separate message from your inbox. That is what I normally do anyway.

Linda73
Level 2
Phoenix, AZ

I had the same problem.  I have a nice guest that sent an inquiry.  I meant to pre-appove them and using my phone app with no reading glasses.... I accidently hit decline.  My quest and I have been messageing back and forth and neither of us can figure out how to book him.  Does the decline expire?  Is there a way to book him?  My calendar show his reservation in gray (not green or booked)...Please help. he is being VERY patient with me

Thanks, Linda

Linda73
Level 2
Phoenix, AZ

I had the same problem.  I have a nice guest that sent an inquiry.  I meant to pre-appove them and using my phone app with no reading glasses.... I accidently hit decline.  My quest and I have been messageing back and forth and neither of us can figure out how to book him.  Does the decline expire?  Is there a way to book him?  My calendar show his reservation in gray (not green or booked)...Please help. he is being VERY patient with me

Thanks, Linda