What Hosts are saying

I have been asked by Airbnb to review a guest who cancelled the reservation last min.the form is inappropriate for this situation as site won’t let me comment on the booking.Therefore it registers that I have not submitted a review even though I cant Latest reply by Colleen253
    If my rental ends up not renting for about a month will I still have to pay monthly fees to Airbnb website or do I only pay you when it’s rented? Please I need answers!! Latest reply by Sarah977
    I sent a message to Airbnb's support team 6 days ago explanning about all the errors that I have in my account and on my listing due to technical problems but have not had a response yet.I sent another message to them 2 days ago because I have another pro... Latest reply by Lisa6801
    I’d really appreciate your advice here. We have just been into our property after our guests (toddler included) left and found biro scribbled over our lovely pale oak coffee table. We have been hosting for over 5 years now and this is the first time that... Latest reply by Sophie457

Hi

Where do I find the tax forms, information needed to file taxes in Minnesota? Latest reply by Susan4545
    Hi Guys, can anyone answer the question, if I refer a host do they also receive money after first guest or is it just me ? Thanks very much,Tara Latest reply by Adrian-and-Bernie0