What Hosts are saying

I am a Mexican citizen and my Airbnb Properties are in Mexico. Airbnb withheld US taxes from 2 of my rentals and when I called them they said it was a mistake. I asked how do I get that money back that they withheld and they told me it was imposable to g... Latest reply by Cobi13
    Working on tax prep for my accountant. Can someone explain what is the Guest Service Fee and Host Service Fee? From my understanding the Occupancy taxes get collected and paid by Airbnb? If so, is there away to check to make sure I have paid the necess... Latest reply by Lorna170
    Hi Hosts, My wife and I are actively searching the Davenport Florida area for our next Airbnb property. For any Florida Hosts can you share your experience hosting in Florida. I'm familiar with ensuring proper zoning etc, I'm more interested in knowing if... Latest reply by Tom2788
    Hi all,I am looking for a long term rental in switzerland. I found a nice place but instructions the host sent me via email seem little bit strange to me. Does airbnb provide this kind of service? Or is it a scam? What do you think? Thanks in advance!----... Latest reply by Joanna638
    Hi everyone.I'm a host and I've been part of the community for just under two years.I'm happy to be part of this community.two days ago I had an unpleasant experience with an Airbnb Support (it's called michel).I explain better.3 weeks ago I had 2 guests ... Latest reply by Helen3
    I already filed Form W-8BEN in payout preferences, which I assume will exempt me from withholding tax deuctionsn from my income. However, in the list of future transactions, withholding tax is still being deducted. Why is this? Latest reply by Brent248