What Hosts are saying

I've had several people try to figure this out on my Iphone, and myself on my desktop computer.Notification, messages from guests have a very subtitle chime sound.There is no way that any of us have figured out how to change this tone to something louder.... Latest reply by Heidi639
    Airbnb permite la ilegalidad, no cuida las leyes de los países donde tiene operaciones, por ejemplo hay una propiedad en Tequisquiapan, Querétaro, México que no le pertenece al anfitrión y esta entrando gente desconocida a nuestro residencial, es acaso A... Latest reply by Quincy
    Recently I have had several new property location pins appear within a very short distance from my property. My concern is that none of the properties are actually there. They are several miles away in a different village. I spoke to the help-desk who c... Latest reply by James2743
    • Local Map.jpg
    I received a letter saying that my registration was denied because the due to airbnb listing for non-primary residence in a building less than 4 units. It looks like there's a way to apply for a waiver but I can't understand what documentation they are l... Latest reply by Samuel327
    I Live in Illinois and from what I read it already takes the taxes out for me....? Do I still pay at the end of the year? I know nothing about taxes new to this type of thing. Any info on tax information for Illinois or what not would be great. Latest reply by Amanda2024
    Hello, Recently, I am working everyday except Sunday...I feel tired now...thus, I offen have some confectionery such as a chocolate. What do you like to eat when you are fatigue? I really love sweet food. especially, fruits and chocolates.At lunch, I tri... Latest reply by Minako10
    Host did not respond except to tell me to Have a nice stay, I left after first night to get a hotel, at considerably more money. I could not lock the door when went out, therefor could not stay; not safe to leave my things there if I cannot lock the door ... Latest reply by Susan4645
    Turned out the guest made her own arrangements for transfer from airport. I would like to cancel the request so that it does not look like she is a bad guest. thanks in advance. Latest reply by Bettina254
    Morning, looking for advice if possible. I have two young girls staying in my apartment for 7weeks. They have been there for 2 weeks so far. They have reported a fault with a “bathroom switch”. I have asked for further details, photos or to enter the prop... Latest reply by Carolyn782