What Hosts are saying

I'm new to this Airbnb thing. I have three (3) residential units. I'm having trouble keeping track of money coming in and going out (for gardener (really more of a mow-and-blow guy,) housekeeping, utilities etc.) I want to run reports to see if I'm eve... Latest reply by Karol22
    Hi , I am new to airbnb hosting and I am having a flood of bookings. All local guys wanting to book for one day. What precautions do I need to take so that a I do not land in a legal soup. In India as you are aware this is a sensitive issue. My property i... Latest reply by Ayush33
    Hi, I'm new here. I chose PayPal as the payment option and I received the first payment from my first guest. Now as it isn't on my credit card after 3 days, do I have to do something?Do I have to withdraw the money every time I receive it, because now I s... Latest reply by Sonya81
    One of my scheduled messages is not populating the information that I have set up. Example. It is populating Dear (guest first name), which is how the message is set up instead of Dear Gina. Latest reply by Lorna170
    When I look for a place and I set number of adults and an infant, it happens quite a lot that in the search there are included places that don't allow infants and I find out only when I move to the 2nd step of the checkout. It would be really less annoyin... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I needed that booking and I wasn't able at that time to check the message, it was only 6 hours before I was going to lose the reservation so I had intention to look at the message later. When I read it I firstly I said to them that I would be able to acce... Latest reply by Sarah977