Airbnb website freeze.

Abigail3
Level 4
Winchester, United Kingdom

Airbnb website freeze.

Ever time I try and change my 'minimum number of nights" on my Airbnb host page it just freezes. Nothing wrong with my laptop. I also can't change my calendar - everything just freezes. Is anone else having this difficulty? Cheers!

6 Replies 6
Claire559
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

Hi there, I see this post was a couple years ago, but I’m having the same problem particularly when I work with the calendar.

I’ve just sent a message through the “Feedback” notes which I was suggested to do in order to try to get some resolution to this.    If anyone else is having his issues, please send your feedback to Airbnb so something can be done about this as soon as possible. It’s a huge waste of time. This is what I wrote you’re welcome to copy and paste it and send it to Airbnb   

Hi there,
After about five or 10 minutes being on the Airbnb website, my computer begins to slow down and then eventually freezes.
I have tried this with Firefox and chrome, I have a MacBook Pro. I use my computer all the time, go on hundreds of websites a day and do not have this issue with any other website.
I’ve tried everything clearing out my cache, memory, restarting, restarting the browser, and every time it starts out fresh and new and within 510 minutes or so it starts slowing down and then eventually freezers the site, and usually my entire browser.
I’ve even tried after restarting my computer, do you only have the one Airbnb window open on my computer. And it still causes the browser to freeze. I found this to be particularly bad with working with the calendar. I don’t have the same issue when I’m working with the app on my phone, by the way.
Unfortunately, this causes a huge amount of time wasting. What should usually take a few seconds or a few minutes, ends up taking 45 minutes to an hour. And then of course I don’t look forward to going back to the website and making other changes etc. This is becoming a huge waste of time. Unfortunately.
I hope you can take care of this as soon as possible, thank you,
Claire

John1897
Level 1
Littlebury, United Kingdom

I am also now experiencing the same problem (computer freezes when trying to select dates). No issues previously (using same desktop) and no difficulties with other sites... or indeed using other filters on airbnb. Very frustrating - effectively means that I cannot use the site to book accommodation.

John

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @John1897,

Are you currently still experiencing the issues you've mentioned? 

Quincy 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

John1897
Level 1
Littlebury, United Kingdom

Hi Quincy - Yes, unfortunately I am, most frustrating. - John
John4493
Level 1
Hamden, CT

I'm having the problem that as soon as I click on a picture the site freezes - using Chrome or Edge makes no difference. I'm just going to use VRBO instead

I face the same problem