What Hosts are saying

Tell me honestly, are these instructions difficult to understand? To unlock the front door-1. Enter in the code.2. Press the LOCK (middle) button.3. Wait a few seconds until you hear the lock disengage and then open the door. Because about 1/3 of my guest... Latest reply by Kendra114
    I would like to inform you about the guest for whom, unfortunately, I had to refuse admission yesterday ... he turned out to be a completely unscrupulous person.1. He lied that I first agreed to accept and then refused. Exactly 7 minutes after his first p... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hello! Our Airbnb home is in a dark sky community, and I just heard from a neighbor that guests have been turning on our outdoor lights (which are a lot) and leaving them on all night. Has anyone every dealt with this issue, and how did you resolve it? ... Latest reply by Emiel1
    HiI have found out that my Airbnb listing has been cloned. This was by accident when a friend wanted to rent my apartment and I said the dates were available and when she looked it said a week was already booked. I went onto Airbnb site and put in her d... Latest reply by Emiel1
    I would like to place Airbnb on notice of an issue with my previous guest Angela. Please see my account, guest Angela check in Aug29th - Aug31st. The issue(s) in question began on Aug 29th. On August 29th she expressed the linen on the bed as well as the ... Latest reply by Stefanos16
    I recently set my listing live and it doesn’t appear in search results or on a map even when I filter against appropriate attributes. The listing is live and can be found using the url but not through searching and filtering appropriately. https://abnb.me... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hi to all female hosts, After some stressful experiences, I've decided to refuse any further booking requests from men. I thought about perhaps only accepting men who meet certain profile and verification criteria, but at the moment I think it's far simpl... Latest reply by Trevor---Jacqui0