Become a Host for Hire

Manny1
Level 3
United States

Become a Host for Hire

How can I register myself for "hire" as a host to manage property for other hosts that need help? I cant' seem to find this anywhere.

25 Replies 25
Georgette1
Level 2
Venice, FL

I am interested in being a host for hire also the DFW area is very popular and needs more rentals and I am running a very successful property As a photographer and journalist and business developer I can assist you with your property very successfully

Cynthia-and-Chris1
Level 10
Vancouver, WA

I dont believe this has been rolled out to the whole community yet.  They are still testing this in certain markets.

Hi,

I have a friend in San Jose, Costa Rica, who has 3 apartments for rent. He is 75, a photographer and a painter, and can do the physical part, but doesn't know much about computers and needs assistance. Any takers?

I called Airbnb and they told me I need to ask hosts directly if they are willing to co-host. I would prefer a super-host.

I have a house near parrita and I have a great host his girl friend is so sweet she works at a dry cleaners we should see if they can help you?IMG_0079.JPGhis number on 

Hi Queta,

I just came across your post.  Do you still need a co-host for your friend?  message me directly if you still need help

We re set. Thanks!

We don't need a co-host anymore. Thank you all for your replies.

Ingmar-And-Meg0
Level 2
United States

I need host support in Venice, CA. Any takers? I have 3 bungalows I rent out side by side. 

Best, 

Meg

[phone number removed]

Just texted you my info

Hi Ingmar and Meg,

I have just read your post. Do you still need host support in Venice, CA?

I'm very interested.

Hi there

I've been trying to register as a co-host, but haven't seen how. In any case, I live in Venice, CA and am a superhost on Kauai. Let's connect if you're still looking? 

Hi, please keep me in mind if you need anymore hosting help. My latest started rental is doing great. I manage remotely. Thanks.

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/26005845?location=American%20Fork%2C%20UT&adults=1&guests=1&s=K6YwhUKo

Tammy125
Level 1
Seattle, WA

I live in Seattle and am interested in co-hosting if anyone needs help with their rental.  I’m available to manage entire process or bits and pieces.  Reach out if you have a need. 

So is there a way to officially register as a co-host or host for hire?  I can't find anything but these blogs/inquiries by others.