What Hosts are saying

Hello,I have an apartment in the center of Riga , Latvia.I am looking for someone to be a co-host, as soon I will not be living in Latvia.I would like the co-host to be the person that communicates with the guests, would solve problems that could arise, a... Latest reply by Sergey74
    I posted a listing yesterday and had to delete it because it isn't showing on the site. I have reposted it and still nothing. I was told it is active, but cannot find it. What is the issue? Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hi allI am new to Air bnb and this morning the tenant has messaged to day they broken fridge door shelf. So annoying as she is only the 2nd person I've hosted and already this happens. My fridge sits on a worktop and she said when she opened the fridge do... Latest reply by Mark116
    I was happy to receive the superhost bonus of $100.I made a reservation with it and realized that I had the wrong location. I cancelled within an hour, confident that I could recover the bonus as the terms stated that I had 48 hours to cancel without pene... Latest reply by Angie-And-John0
    I have multiple listings and I want to see the earnings by listing. I'm using the desktop version and do not see this option. This should be a simple fix because you can already see the reviews/ratings by listing. Airbnb should be able to add this. Latest reply by Patricia1556
    hello, Can someone please help me, I have listed one property on airbnb and I am not using any software to connect to airbnb hosting, which is why airbnb have said that I am being charged 15% due to using software connected host. They have said that it s... Latest reply by Fionnuala8