cleaning services on Cape Cod

Greg139
Level 1
Nashua, NH

cleaning services on Cape Cod

I've recently listed my cottage in Pocasset on airbnb.  I'm looking for a cleaning service, do folks have any

recommendations ? thanks

7 Replies 7
Drew1
Level 2
New York, NY

Greg,

Take a look at Properly [Link hidden].  Properly has a marketplace of cleaners that work with Airbnb hosts, and there is at least 1 cleaner in Nashua.  After signing up for an account, look at the "community service providers" section when you schedule a job.

[Personal advertisement]

Regards,

Drew

Hello Drew!  I recently joined Air BnB and found your post.  I offer these services and would like to use the marketplace in your post. However, the link was removed and I cannot follow your lead. 

Can you provide more info on this marketplace?  I currently service areas closer to the summer homes in  Massachusetts of Scituate, Duxbury, Marshfiled, Cohasset, Hingham, Norwell. 

Thank you

Best

Karen 

oncall2014@gmail.com

Anne226
Level 4
Falmouth, MA

@Greg139, did you find any cleaning services for your Pocasset home? I'm in Falmouth and would be interested in finding a backup.

Anne

hi Anne

Yes, I did.  I'm using Cape Cod Cleaners, in Falmoth.  The owners name is Fabiana, her number is [Phone number hidden].

I recommand them, good references, and I've been happy with the service.

Thank you, Greg! I told her you referred me and will meet her this week. 

Anne

Mary-Alice4
Level 1
Falmouth, MA

@Greg139 Hi- If you are still using a cleaning service in the Falmouth, Mass area would you let me know who they are. I am in need of some help.

Thanks,

Mary Alice

Randy57
Level 1
Yarmouth, MA

does anyone have a suggestion for cleaners in the Yarmouth area?