What Hosts are saying

Hvorfor står der beskyttet af AirCover ved nogle gæster og ikke af andre? Så Latest reply by Emiel1
    How do i know how much is the commission that paying to Airbnb from the total host fees that i am updating the price in a listing? Latest reply by Roberta2
    Hello, None of the tabs under "Host" are working. If I click on any of the tabs under "Host", i.e listings, calendar, host dashboard, nothing happens.Is anyone else experienceing this??Thanks Latest reply by Sybe
    On 3rd November I received an instant booking by a young actress, F, from New York who informed me that she and her husband wished to stay at my listing for 8 days while touring South Africa. They wished to arrive the next day. She had booked only for her... Latest reply by Lisa2052
    Ciao sono il titolare di una struttura ricettiva in Spoltore (PE) "Guest House le Acacie" , dal 2017 collaboro come co- host con il proprietario dell'appartamento denominato "Casa di Anto " in Pescara e gestisco altre realta' non presenti su Airbnb . So... Latest reply by Daniela2002
    Hi Guys,I need help. I seem to have mistakenly created a rule where checkin can only be done on a Sunday. It’s a minimum of 7 days. But even if i change from 7 to 3 days the calendar is not allowing a booking. If you check my page and try to make a booki... Latest reply by Charles224
    Hey my last guest damaged my wall and I would like to claim a report Latest reply by Pam56