Pricing is populating completely wrong!

Pricing is populating completely wrong!

Hello,

I have 0 on my monthly discount and when you go to my listing and you choose a discount, it will give you a 63% Off

AirBnb support is clueless and useless, I've been 5 days with the same problem!

Help! 

Link is: https://www.airbnb.com/h/622pinewood

10 Replies 10
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Alberto1491 It is either a massive glitch or something is set wrong. It gives me a 20% discount for a week and 63% for a month. Have you got a ruleset that is giving these discounts?

Massive glitch! 
i don’t have anything on the monthly discount! 
I have not received an update on the ticket I opened. I’ve asked for an escalation and still nothing for 5 days 

@Alberto1491   You could try to change the zero discount to 1%.  Leave it that way for a few days.  Then change it back to 0%.

I had a similar problem on another platform and that is how I solved it.

I’ve tried to put 1-40% and leave it for a couple of hours but it keeps showing 63% odd 

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Alberto1491 

here are multiple ways such discount can be set in a listing.

- The monthly discount

- Custom set monthly prices

- Discounts set by rule sets

You should check them all.

Also try changing the default monthly discount, as suggested by @Lorna170 

BTW the weely discount is now set to 1%, are you looking at the right discount-setting ?

To protect yourself temporary from monthly-discounted-bookings, set the maximum stay to 27 nights.

Ann72
Level 10
New York, NY

@Alberto1491  This is a long shot, but have you gone to Calendar, then looked to the right and clicked through to Promotions?  Click Promotions and then go down to "Show past promotions."  I do know hosts who have discovered discounts there that they never set, so give it a try!

Ann,

Thank you for your response and help!

I don't find the "show past promotions" sections! 

Bua! 

Oh rats @Alberto1491!  Good luck on solving this!

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

Somehow off-topic:

When looking at the listing ,clicking on the discount for information, i saw:

Emiel1_2-1623439352272.png

IMO this is not correct or not clear, should say: for stays of 28 nights and longer.  (?)

I believe your wording is correct but that “description” or wording was done by Airbnb and not us