Pricing payout summary details...how can i view them to find the errors?

Sandra948
Level 2
El Pescadero, Mexico

Pricing payout summary details...how can i view them to find the errors?

Hello,

I really need help with a number of things and I am frustrated that I can't just call someone to help me through a number of questions.  I have spent too much time trying to find answeres through the FAQ that lead me further away from my questions.  A few of the the things I need to address are...

1) I would like to be able to see the full payout summary when a guest makes a request.  Some of the quotes have been incorrect pricing and I can't see where the price is messed up.  I have checked the price and discount settings on my end and everything seems to be correct.  I can not see where the error is to fix it!!  And now I am losing clients because I have to edit the quotes.

2) I have changed the base price for certain listings and it is not being reflected in the calendar.  The listing details shows the correct price, but the calendar does not??

I will start with those, because they have been the biggest headache.  

Please help me to resolve these issues immediately.  I have lost too many clients now.

1 Reply 1
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

Hello @Sandra948 ,

it is difficult to check if your are not providing more details. You have 11 listings, do the problems show up on all these listings or only on selected ones ?

Some common issues regarding pricing made are:

- Smart Pricing is turned on

- Price tips is selected

- Discounts are overlooked

- Custom prices are set for specific periods

- Changes are not saved

Simulating bookings on your own listing(s) gives mostly the best insight where things go wrong.

Best regards, Emiel