Regarding payment

Regarding payment

Hi Everyone, 

Just last week I booked a property for Rs 9124.76 on 22nd July and the payment was deducted on the same day and the amount was gone to Payup*airbnb Gurgaon. But I did not receive a confirmation and it showed there was a technical error in the website. I called a representative and was informed the money should come back to me in 2 to 3 days. So I booked the same property with another card which got confirmed on 23rd July. Now Airbnb charged me the first time and I never got my money back. I waited till today and I get messages from my bank that the the merchant Airbnb should reverse the money back and I have been talking & chatting with Atleast 3 to 4 representatives but they were irresponsible towards my situation. I sent screenshots with proves from my bank, all the messages and conversations but nothing seems enough to Airbnb and they decided to ignore my situation. I would appreciate any help on how I can take this issue further.  Thank you. 

2 Replies 2
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Monika506 

The first time the representive should have corrected the problem with the reservation not being confirmed. Then the second booking was not nessecary.

Refunding mostly costs more time then 2 or 3 days, depending on payment method.

Bad service from Airbnb.

Exactly my thoughts. And I had spoken to a few representatives and also had a chat with them they literally closed the conversation without replying to me. I was highly disappointed to be treated this way.