Review rate

Review rate

Good Morning, Fellow Airbnb Hosts!

On our Ratings page, I do not nderstand to what "Review rate" refers-- so far, we feel fortunate to receive all 5 stars, but the "Review rate" reflects a zero.

Any insights are appreciated!

2 Replies 2

@David-And-Cathy0:
Are you referring to the section underneath the Superhost requirements heading? If so, then the review rate is the number of guests who have submitted a review of your property divided by the number of bookings you have had during the past quarter. Your listing is new so you have not have a past quarter yet.

Superhost assessments are performed quarterly. The latest assessment was July 1, the next is October 1. If you meet all of the requirements in this section then you should be awarded superhost status on or about October 14.

The first column in the section is the requirments to achieve the award, the second is your performance. Based on your profile, you've already have five of the required ten trips, you've had no cancellations so your commitment is 100%, your response rate is 100%, and your five star trips is 100% too (congratulations). If the number of guests who write reviews stays above 85% then you will be in good shape. Keep up the good work!

Tim & Holly- Thank you so much for this thorough response. Yes, I was referring to Super Host status, and your explanation makes perfect sense. I appreciate it, and also your encouragement!