What Hosts are saying

Goo day all, I am having an issue to add a Co-host. We follow all the steps but the person is not registered. Has anyone had a similar issue? What should I do to have it resolved? Kind regards Damien
    HI CAN I ASK U SOMETHING
    I booked & paid a reservation for two weeks but host cancelled the booking, And unfortunately not received the payment yet, since waiting from 2 days. 28Aug19. let me know why didn't get the payment ?
    In the app, I used to be able to click on Progress and see a graph with the monthly earnings totals, but this has disappeared! I can’t find any monthly totals anymore! Can someone please help or let me know if there is a new way to access this info. Thank...
    In my description and thru messages with the guest(s) requesting to book we provide specific details about our location and it is shown on the map. However, in spite of my efforts we continue to get 2 - 4 stars for location. What do others do? Should I gr... Latest reply by Sarah977
    A guest , a college aged woman booking for herself and her parents as she gets settled at Rutgers University just checked into our home near the college a few hours early , and cancelled because her parents did not like the home . Our home had various h... Latest reply by Anonymous