What Hosts are saying

We have listed our Baba Home stay Agra city of Taj Mahal,India on Airbnb. last three month we receive only 3 booking till date. is there any way i can increase my booking for coming days & month.Please advice me Latest reply by Linda108
    Has anyone in the USA (New York) gotten renters insurance for their Airbnb? I don't want to rely on Airbnb's "million dollar coverage." I understand that filing a claim on your own homeowner's insurance can void your insurance. Latest reply by Linda1633
    Hi, I have a small booking dilemma. I received a request for a 2 week booking from a lady and her autistic 5 year old. I would love to say yes, however I will be away for the first 4 days, and I have reservations about accepting the booking. I’d like to a... Latest reply by Sarah977
    is it legal if the host wants from me deposit when i arrive, when he/she doesn't mentioned it in the conditional of use of the apartment. Nowhere in the advertisement? How can I be sure of the returning of my money if nothing is broken? Latest reply by Ricky118
    There has been a change in the way we are notified that there is a booking request. We were always notified by email that a booking was requested, now it’s by a text to husbands phone. We are not happy with this new system and would prefer to be notifie... Latest reply by Sarah977
    After a few months hosting, i always had a great experience with airbnb support. Even small issues they will call me on my mobile phone to make sure everything is ok. Up until i have a problem with my payout. Complained to them, they keep on delaying the ...
    Hi everyone! We are looking to open up some rooms in our home in Greenlake and need help with cleaning between guests.If you or anyone you know is interested, please let us know your rate and availability! Thanks,Belle Latest reply by Sasha128
    Hi, my booking/inbox sms notification is no receive.i try to delete it and re-add.but the verify sms is no received also. only call get Latest reply by Miloud0