What Hosts are saying

Hi! We have lots of new airbnb users come through our town because we are on I-5. I love helping new users, but I have found it is really time consuming for my hosting team. So I cannot provide a low rate for new users because they typically cost $15-50... Latest reply by Danielle476
    We've all had this situation, the guests who want to pay AirBnb prices but expect 5 star hotel quality in return. How do I write this in a review without sounding like I am the bad guy. I am happy to be helpful but these people treated the whole family as... Latest reply by Yulianna0
    Superhost here...has anyone had a guest so absolutely unhappy with literally everything? It started with 6:00am requests for higher wattage bulbs, 5:30am texts to fix the Wi-Fi (which was working) and on and on to where she is complaining about other gues... Latest reply by Sean433
    Hi All, I have a guest who initially booked for his family (2 adults 4 children). My house has two double beds and 4 single beds so more than enough beds. Now he has told me his sister is coming too (bringing the total to 10 people) and is asking for 2 ex... Latest reply by Ricky-B-Crouse0
    I'm a host for one lisitng and a primary co-host for another. I use saved messages everyday, but there's only one place for the saved messages for the 2 listings, and I sometimes send the wrong message because of this. Is there a way to seperate saved m... Latest reply by Susan868
    My first booking on AirBnB and Ive been trying to add the referral coupon code Ive earned because my friend referred me to AirBnB. But whenever I try to 'Apply Coupon Code' I get the same error. " Lets Try that again - There was an error processing the re...
    Hi I would like to know some more concrete informations about taxes ( MwSt.) in Switzerland. my guest and me make the prolongation of the stay and looks like its counting in 3 times and we don't understand it...and who pay it? me-as host or she-as guest o...