What Hosts are saying

Hi there, I just started listing about two weeks ago. 7 days ago, my guest said he can't find my listing anywhere, which I found my listing disappeared from the searching results. I have contacted customer support each day since then, and have talked wi... Latest reply by Junlin0
    I am getting a text message on my phone telling me there is a message for me on Airbnb. When I tap the link for the message I receive an error screen telling me that I don't have permission to access the resource. When I go to Airbnb on my computer ther...
    In the past month we have been trying to put our apartments on the airbnb site but it constantly locates the apartments in the wrong place. We are located in Nis, south Serbia but on the site airbnb.com we are near Kragujevac city, 200 km away!??? That is... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hello, When I calculate booking price for 28 nights between dates 01.09.19-29.09.19, the price calculator shows, that guests must pay €310. But in guests' booking details, there is written that they must pay €293. Can you explain why is given difference b... Latest reply by Sandra856
    Hello,I received a fey days ago from Airbnb in which they were saying that on the 28th we would receive a banner in which we could have our own link. But did not receive it.Did someone receive it _ thank you BestJasmine
    Hi all, I've been hosting for a year and a half, and we had our first bad experience with a guest yesterday. Our Airbnb unit is the lower level of our home, a full apartment with its own entrance, etc. The guests locked themselves out of the apartment (wi... Latest reply by Anonymous
    Hi!I HAVE APARTMENT IN NEA KALIKRATIA IN GREECE.THIS YEAR I HAVE PROBLEM WITH WOMAN WHO CLEANS MY APARTMEN.SOME OF THE GUESTS WERE NOT HAPPY WITH IT.SO PLS IF SOMEONE CAN RECOMMEND SOMEONE FOR CLINING .
    My BnB is in Canada and foreigners have mentioned that my currency is in USD. I have double, triple checked my listing and it is in fact in CAD. Is AirBnB still not fixing their site when it comes to currency as I've read a few threads saying this has hap... Latest reply by Jessica1492
    Hi, Looking for some advice.One of our party members had an accident whilst we were staying an an AirBnB which resulted in Bodily harm.The host has requested that we pay a security deposit as it was a sink that collapsed and cut the party member. Despite ... Latest reply by James1738