What Hosts are saying

Hi all, I am a new experiences host and since the experience was approved many months ago, I didn't have any reservation because of this bug: The experience location appears in another place and when you look for this at the search, it doesn't appears. ...
    • Screenshot_1.png
    Is there a way to change your booking settings for one month only? For example, normally we have a 3 day minimum booking. However, for December only we want to require a minimum 7 day booking. HELP Latest reply by Glenda96
    A guest has stayed 3 times. Each stay, he’s messaged prior to booking to ask for a discount. As he had a set budget from his ‘company.’ Each booking been ok. I just don’t like the guy. Each occasion, I’ve kind of been okish with going with his offer at i... Latest reply by Rowena29
    I am a guest. I have just used airBnB for the first time. My host has left me feeling quiet frustrated and I wonder what your opinion is.Am I over reacting? After departure I was contacted about a stain on the couch. It was a small coffee spill the size o... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Buenas mi gente airbnb, quiero una ayuda, mi problemas es que recibí una reserva de un huéspedes y no pude completar la reserva por que al huéspedes le daba error para reservar.... Quiero saber como resolver ese problema...
    You would think a fellow host would be a more respectful guest but lately that is not the case. We recently had a host make a request for one of rooms providing no information at all. All she did in her initial email was identify herself as a fellow host ... Latest reply by Sarah977