What Hosts are saying

Hi, It's been like 7th time I am contacting your team regarding my payment. Everytime your representative mislead me and ask me to wait for 5-7 business days and no one helps me to sort the issue. I have not Recived payments of 4 different guest who v... Latest reply by Mike-And-Helen0
    hello hosts all over the world, lately i have been having some guest come and look for flaws in my house and then go ask for refunds from airbnb and the usually honer it and then on the top of all that they give me a 1 star review. i firmly believe this h... Latest reply by Mark116
    Hi, we're looking for some advice. We listed our home for rent, and it sits on a pond and has a pool. Our guests, who stayed 10 days, just requested a 1/3 refund because they felt the pool temperature was too cold. The home is near Cape Cod, and is o... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hello all , payed the first half of my balance and rather pay the second half earlier than the date it says ...how do I go about doing that ? ( is just rather get it out of the way ! Thank youpeter Latest reply by Sandra856
    Am I going crazy? I know there WAS a way to set custom seasonal rates, but now I can't find that anywhere. I can find monthly rates, but that's not what I need. I want to put in custom dates, for example spring break from 3/5/20 - 4/26/20, and enter custo... Latest reply by Emiel1
    j'ai rajouter une date sur une réservation déja validéje n'arrive pas à comprendre si la différence d'environ 500€ pour une nuit suplémentaire est bien pris en compte dans le total et si le client a versé la totalité avant le début de la réservation. Latest reply by Emiel1
    We had a booking from a contestant of ‘The Bachelor’ book our Airbnb for a week-for her cake bakers she was flying in from Texas. Ends up, she & her soon to be husband were on ‘Bachelor in Paradise’, were getting married in our town, & wanted her cake bak... Latest reply by Christine615