What Hosts are saying

I am a new host with a 2 bed flat. I don’t have internet. I have been fully booked since the middle Aug when my listing went live. I have only had one personal message mentioning that usually they would only make a booking when the property has internet. ... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    It is ironic that the morning after I leave my very first non-five star review for anything, I get hit with a bill from the homeowner and accused of tampering with her locks. We have always been so pleased with our AirBnb/ (Hidden by Airbnb) / (Hidden by ... Latest reply by Gordon0
    Here's another example of the piss poor support provided by Airbnb to its Hosts. They need to take into account that Hosts are the reason they have a business at all, as hosts do all the risk taking in the business. In our situation, Kristine, our crack c... Latest reply by Kevin-And-Janai0
    I am a brand new host who just listed my property 2 days ago. Within hours I had my first request. Unfortunately, that person had only 3 reviews -- one of which was terrible (ignored house rules, had more guests than registered, damaged property, left m... Latest reply by Mary1745
    Hello!So I had a guest book four days with me. I'm renting out an apartment in my house. My site states that I do have animals, but they are not in the space I am renting out, and I even have put up a fence so that my dog can't access the "guest garden".B... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Private owner-occupied houses where three or fewer rooms are rented, a breakfast is included in the rent and all accommodations are reserved in advance, are defined as a bed and breakfast home and are not subject to the room occupancy excise. - I have bee... Latest reply by Tom-and-Hector0
    when i booked my accommodation on airbnb it picked up my facebook name Kanwal Sohi as I had logged in using facebook.Now for visa application I need my passport name on receipt What do I do