Unable to change cleaning fee

Unable to change cleaning fee

We have set our cleaning fee and base price etc. Have had several bookings. Our account is also linked to the smoobu calender on our own website.

I dont seem to be able to edit the cleaning fee in Airbnb anymore. The option to edit price and cleaning fee is just not there. Do I need to un synch it first and edit and re link again ?

8 Replies 8

Were you able to figure this out?

Ani24328
Level 1
New York, NY

i have the same problem, i have linked my airbnb account with booking and the cleaning fee price can.t be changed anymore?? 

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Ani24328 

When using external property management software or a channel manager , you need to change prices via that software.

Thanks for the answer Emiel we don't use any external software, i have this issue only with one property not with other properties

Chris-And-Jess3
Level 1
Saratoga Springs, NY

I'm having the same issue.  It just let me change my short stay but it won't let me change my normal cleaning fee.  I don't get an error or anything, I just click save and it doesn't happen.  First noticed last week, figured it was just a glitch... still happening.

We have the same problem, we can't change the cleaning fee. We click save and it doesn't save. Has anyone solved this. It's been like this for a few weeks on a couple of properties but not other properties.

Oliver133
Level 2
Vancouver, Canada

Yes , im glad i found this thread!

We recently used some pricing software (no longer) and are having this exact problem. We have been in touch with support a few times via calls and in app messages and the response is usually that there is an engineer working on it..but then it remains silent. We have been trying to get this fixed for a month now.

I am going to link support to this thread and hopefully they can figure out the root cause of this. My customers want lower prices at these times so cleaning is an excellent area hosts can help. 

Dais289
Level 1
Tokyo, Japan

Hello, I think I found the solution to this after airbnb being pretty much useless. 

Go to your listings page (the page that shows all your listings), check the checkbox to the left of the listing you want to edit for the cleaning price. Then, at the bottom of the page should show "Edit listing selected". Select edit and go to "Fees and charges". Input your new cleaning  fee and other prices you want to set and save. After refreshing my listing page it appeared at the price I wanted.

I had trouble with this same problem for the past week, but finally found that this works. Hope it helps!