Weekly and Monthly Discounts not appearing on listing

Angelika191
Level 2
Langley City, Canada

Weekly and Monthly Discounts not appearing on listing

Hello,

I have been hosting since 2019. We've had multiple bookings for weeklong and monthlong stays, with the discounts (25% and 55% respectively) clearly displayed and applied on our listing. But, something recently has changed. The discounts are no longer showing up and I can't seem to wrap my mind around why. The settings appear to be correct. I'm hoping that someone here can help resolve this issue for us.

Thank you.

Settings look to be correct.Settings look to be correct.Sample booking on our listing page with no discount showing up.Sample booking on our listing page with no discount showing up.Competitor booking sample with monthly discount clearly displayed.Competitor booking sample with monthly discount clearly displayed.

4 Replies 4
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Angelika191 

I also simulated some bookings on your listing and indeed: no weekly or monthly discount is calculated.

So it seems to be a glitch.

You can try to unset the discounts and then set them again.

If you have the options available to set other discounts (fe for 2 weeks), maybe try if they fail also.

Thanks Emiel,

I have already tried unsetting and then resetting the discounts without any luck. I created new discounts just now, as you suggested. Unfortunately, it hasn't changed anything. Very frustrating.

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Angelika191 

Did you also check if there are custom values set in specific weeks or months ?  (also to be found in discount section)

If not, i fear you need to contact Airbnb for this issue.

Angelika191
Level 2
Langley City, Canada

Yes, and there are no obvious concerns there either. I will contact Airbnb.