Level 10
New York, NY

I founf this on my 1099..

FILER’S federal identification no.
26-3051428

I hope it can help..

Luis

THANK YOU!!!!

Would anyone happen to know the address associated with Airbnb's federal tax ID#?

888 Brannan Street
San Francisco, CA 94103

Thank you!!!!

Yes! Thank you so much!!! 

MelindaandDale0
Level 2
Oklahoma City, OK

Where did you find your 1099?  Did they mail or email it to you?  I can't seem to find mine 🙂  Working on taxes now. 

I never get one either? where can use get it? 

You get it from the IRS. You can apply on line but it’s better to call them. It’s free but takes awhile to process. It is very nice to provide an EIN rather than your social. I've had one for years because I do so much freelance work. If a client ask for a social, I provide them with my EIN - which works fine for tax information. If someone demands I give them my SSN, I know it's probably someone I need to stay away from.

The question isn't about the Airbnb'er's EIN -- it's about the EIN of Airbnb (associated with the amounts that you get paid during the year). Airbnb's EIN is 26-3051428.

It's an Employeer Identification Number. You can get one from the IRS. Not only will it help you with you airbnb taxes, it's useful when you don't want to supply your social security number- as it's just as good as identifying you. 

Annette41
Level 2
San Antonio, TX

I have a EIN number from a commission only job can I use the same #?

Patricia1239
Level 2
Kissimmee, FL

when your shopping for supplies for your rental can we shop with a business tax number for tax defer