Why doesn't AirBnb provide functionality to see what RATING Guests have left their previous hosts??

Adam107
Level 2
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Why doesn't AirBnb provide functionality to see what RATING Guests have left their previous hosts??

I would like to see functionality that allowed me to see what rating (not reviews) Guests have left for their previous hosts.    Because the person who left me 5-stars in every category, then 3-stars on value and 4-stars overall — I probably would have stayed cleared of. These sort of guests are extremely unfair and insulting. I would prefer to know how they RATED previous hosts. It would be great if this service valued their hosts as much as they do their customers to offer this level of transparency!  Guests like this are the source of my hosting anxiety and why you always need to walk on eggshells.  The next host should have a right to see a TRUE and ACCURATE representation of my interaction with this Guest — and not this watered-down, exchange of pleasantries protocol we have right now. 

1 Reply 1
Colleen253
Level 10
Alberta, Canada

@Adam107  yes, this is just one of a number of ways ABB are shortchanging hosts and making everything more difficult for us. But I don't see it changing, ever. Not being defeatist, just realistic. They are  more interested in making things easy and smooth for the guest, to get the bookings (who cares what the outcome is for us) that's where the bread is, not us dime-a-dozen hosts.