What Hosts are saying

Airbnb are asking me to update my property type by June.I keep trying to do this but all I get is a flashing page that only fits a quarter of the screen.Confused. Latest reply by Andy542
    Ok, tell me if I’m out of line...we had a guest stay in our place for two nights. We are highly rated, a private suite in our home with private entrance, lots of extra amenities and overall nice design. A guest rated us 4 stars because “She’s new to air B... Latest reply by Marilyn222
    Hi, I have never been a host before but I am about to start...I will offer a double bedroom in a shared house and also the possibility to have private yoga sessions during the stay. Is that something I can advertise for in my ad for the room? Latest reply by Cheryl389
    Hi I have a few questions about hosting a cooking experience in my city. I have been thinking for a while to host cooking experience. Is it safe to invite guests in your backyard where I have an outdoor kitchen and a large deck area with a nice ga... Latest reply by Cheryl389
    hi, I want to create a new AirBNB Experience which would involve outdoors activities and want to know:1. Can an Experience host cancel the experience without penalty due to bad weather conditions?2. Can a guest cancel the experience due to bad weather con... Latest reply by Cheryl389
    Hello, I was gonna ask about airbnb experience, I already have 13 listings hosting people around the world in my place. So I wonder the airbnb experience reviews affect the super host status or not ? Latest reply by Cheryl389
    I just got suspended for 1 month due to my overall ratings, I handled 4 properties and 1 room of them got a low ratings but my other listings got very high ratings and reviews ! I don’t think this is reasonable , they can suspend my other listing that got... Latest reply by Sarah977