What Hosts are saying

Hi Im hoping someone can help answer these questions! I just recently listed and im having the two below issues. 1. My property only shows up on the search map when I hit refresh. Shouldnt it always be there? 2. I just had my first booking for the 14th -...
    I had been getting quite a few experience bookings with more reviews than many other experiences in the region but I've been dropped to the second last place and I'm not sure why that is? Is there any way to improve the rankings on this page? Latest reply by Jeff158
    My base price is per room, I am on a second loss which has been caused by not being able to set the whole unit price. Pleeeeease help out here asap. Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hola community, sorry to bother you but Im trying to figure it out where in the Airbnb Page I could see my coupuns as a super host but I can't find it.I have been trying to have the answer by phone but I haven't got success.Thanks for your time and please... Latest reply by Emiel1
    I just had a guest who did not communicate other than to initially book. I reached out her several times and did not get any responses. I had no idea when she was going to check in or if she was going to be a no show. She showed up on my doorstep at 8pm w... Latest reply by Pam-and-John0
    Hello, I am a new host. We have three reservations coming up this summer and one of them is local. Today, completely unannounced they dropped by our home to view the joys. There was no communication about this beforehand. My husband was home and let them ... Latest reply by Linda-And-Richard0