What Hosts are saying

Can you please help us how to set the price for a guest of minimum booking 2 persons, if there are more than 2 persons, every 1 person participant will be charged 50% of the price! Thank you. Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hi,,,i am trying really hard to leave a great review for my first guest at my property but cant seem to do it...tried a million ways and also want to know....when do i get paid from my hosting-its automatic right?do i get notified of payment? Latest reply by Sarah977
    Je trouve que faire 55 accueils en une année en étant notée 5 sur 5 sans devenir superhost est terriblement injuste et très cher payé en raison d'une seule annulation que je considerais" cas de force majeure" ....Ne trouvez-vous pas également ?Merci de v...
    Hi I have a Experience listed and a woman booked it with a co-traveler. But I only got paid for one traveler. I thought you get paid for two? I had another person book and I was paid for her two co-travelers. Now sure what happend this time.
    Please could anyone help me with any suggestions. We had a reviewed, verified, Airbnb guest who has partially demolished the master bedroom and caused significant damage to not only the house but have broken into the store room etc. Airbnb are giving me t... Latest reply by Keat0