Bad guest

Zandre0
Level 1
Cape Town, South Africa

Bad guest

Hi, I have a situation with my guest. He first made a booking for 1 and then asked me to change to four. I said it is okay. The place sleeps four so I won't charge additional. Now, it has come to my attention that there are 5 guests instead of the four. What makes it worse is that the guest started to complain yesterday about too little beds and something about the pool. I only found out last night that there's actually 5 people staying there. There's only one more night left but I feel so upset! I am currently not in the country, so I don't know what to do. I did not add the additional guest charge because Inever taught this would happen. And I am scared to know how my place will look after their visit. It is just one big mockery.

1 Reply 1
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Zandre0 

Your listing mentions 4 guests maximum and 4 beds. But the sleeping facility shows 2 double beds and 1 single bed. So technically 5 persons can sleep, but in practice they do not have all their own bed.

Maybe you should tune this information to avoid confusion

But the 5th guest has no rights anyway,as not being on the reservation and also above max. amount of guests. Maybe get some more details about the complaints.

Best regards,

Emiel