What Hosts are saying

My insurance is a stickler that I pre-interview my guests prior to booking due to size, privacy, value of the estate AND close proximity to Yosemite. I've gotten three requests in two years from Air BnB and just can't get the pre-interview done and insur...
    Several times i receive a request, i reply as quick as possible but then i never hear from them anymore.Am i doing something wrong or have other people the same experions ? Latest reply by Dave-and-Deb0
    Good morning I really need help because I do not know if I have to collect the taxes to the host and to who I pay because Airbnb is not a bussines so we are not supose to have a tax id if is not a bussines.I contact aribnb but they do not have the answer.... Latest reply by Tracy0
    I am new to Hosting and I set up my listing, but when I go to add the payout method, the button is greyed out. Can anyone help me with this? Thanks, Rachel
    Hello all, I am new to the Airbnb system and I have a very simple question: I work with VRBO and when my guests are sending a payment, a notice is sent on my dashboard allowing me to know that they are serious and will indeed be future guests in my proper... Latest reply by Deidre0
    Hi there,I have accepted a guest to stay at my place for New Year's Eve from 29 dec to 3 January 2017 which is sill in 9 months from now.I just realised that soon I will need may need to Sub rent my place permanently and therefore I won't be able to rent ... Latest reply by Ed-and-Hugh0